Chugach Information Technology (8a)
Always on duty. Anywhere in the world.
IT and technology solutions for federal clients
Chugach Information Technology Inc. (CITI) is a highly respected provider of IT and technical solutions to federal clients, primarily in the military and homeland-security arenas.
We are extremely proud of the “Exceptional” Contractor Performance Assessment Report (CPAR) ratings we consistently receive. CITI is a CMMI Level 3 accredited organization and provides current and relevant corporate experience that has been independently assessed by the federal government through the CPARs.
CITI offers you the advantages of the SBA 8(a) program, the responsiveness of a small business, and the capabilities of a large corporate parent with a multi-specialized family of subsidiary companies – all working together to provide you with the very best technical solutions. For example, CITI works closely with one of our sister companies, Chugach Federal Solutions, which has a long history of supporting Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center Atlantic in the area of communications readiness and implementation and has received many accolades for its “Exceptional”-rated work.
Our approach is to integrate professional support and work smartly in the formulation of an effective team, thereby providing the best combination of experience and expertise at excellent value to the government.
- Program management
- Network engineering
- Maintenance support
- Software development
- Systems administration
- Configuration management
- World Class Shipboard Integration Services
- Enterprise operations and maintenance
- Turnkey-system design
- Design/Installation of large video-display systems
- Intrusion detection/DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process
- Information assurance/DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process
- Database and enterprise software development and administration
- IT systems architecture design, procurement and integration
- IT logistics support
- Large-scale data storage and retrieval systems
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Web-application development and maintenance
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
- Defense Logistics Agency
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. Marine Corps
Special contracting status
Alaska Native corporation 8(a)
Parent company established