Chugach Technical Solutions (8a)
IT and cyber security for federal clients
Chugach Technical Solutions LLC. (CTSL) is a premier provider of IT and cyber services to the federal government. We offer you the advantages of the SBA 8(a) program, the responsiveness of a small business, and the capabilities of a large corporate parent with a multi-specialized family of subsidiary companies – all working together to provide you with the very best technical solutions at cost-efficient rates.
From design and modification of system drawing for communications to installation and test plans, CTSL has the expertise to meet specialized needs at sites of all sizes and complexity, including education centers, hospitals, military bases, and NASA facilities.
We are dedicated to uncompromising safety and service for every client, every project, every day. CTSL provides a full scope of IT solutions to ensure our customers are better informed, connected, and secure. For each project, we bring together a technical, operations, and management team with extensive experience in information systems, technology services, facilities management, and professional consulting. We are honored to have been recently names a prime contractor on the U.S. Navy’s SeaPort NxG initiative.
Founded in 1972, Chugach Alaska Corporation has proven it can maintain multiple sites and contracts simultaneously – with ease. At U.S. installations around the world – including remote, isolated islands – Chugach has been consistently executing and controlling concurrent tasks at different locations by utilizing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS).
- Network engineering
- Enterprise operations and maintenance
- World Class Shipboard Integration services
- Turnkey system design
- Design/Installation of large video-display systems
- Intrusion detection/DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process
- Information assurance/DOD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process
- Systems administration
- Database and enterprise software development and administration
- IT systems architecture design, procurement and integration
- IT logistics support
- Large-scale data storage and retrieval systems
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Web-application development and maintenance
- Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Navy
Special contracting status
Alaska Native 8(a)
Parent company established