Start your Chugach career today!
Chugach Government Solutions aims to be your employer of choice. Our employees lead with our core behaviors and enjoy coming to work each day. The services we provide to the federal government supports critical missions. In turn, our profits provide critical services to shareholders, thereby sustaining the Chugach culture.
We offer competitive benefits to our employees including:
- Health Care – Full time employees and eligible dependents may enroll in the company health plan, which includes medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment – The company provides basic life and accidental death coverage at no cost to you.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k Plan – Eligible employees are able to participate immediately, upon receiving enrollment instructions from our 401k vendor.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Sometimes, life can be challenging, and the company provides our employees with options to help them through difficult times. Our EAP provides assistance with counseling, financial issues and legal issues.
What is it like working for Chugach Government Solutions? Here’s what a few of our employees had to say:
Can’t find what you’re looking for to start your Chugach Government Solutions career? Email our HR team here.
Chugach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, disability, genetic factors, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Per the requirements of U.S. Presidential Executive Order 13665, we are communicating the following statement:
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
For additional questions, please contact Chugach’s Human Resources team firstname.lastname@example.org.