Start your Chugach career today!
Chugach Government Solutions aims to be your employer of choice. Our employees lead with our core behaviors and enjoy coming to work each day. The services we provide to the federal government supports critical missions. In turn, our profits provide critical services to shareholders, thereby sustaining the Chugach culture.
If you’re a passionate, results-driven leader looking to make a difference, the we invite you to apply for the CGS President position.
What is it like working for Chugach Government Solutions? Here’s what a few of our employees had to say:
William “Bill” Byrum
I joined the Chugach team in 2004 and truly enjoy working here. Here are just a few reasons why:
- My faith and company opportunities over the past 14 years have led to great success. I love the fact that this success yields direct sustenance and support for shareholders that truly appreciate it and don’t just view it as a gain to their personal wealth.
- I get to work with awesome employees every day that are dedicated to customer service and take pride in their work. This is truly refreshing in today’s work environment!
- The company’s core values mirror my management philosophy. This makes it very easy for me to fit into the management culture at Chugach and be successful.
- The company lets “you be you”. It sets expectations, provides guidelines and constraints, gives you operating principles to go by, and supports your work efforts.
- I love our customers. Supporting the DOD, the intelligence community, and other Government customers brings great meaning to my life as a U.S. Citizen contributing this Country’s success.
- This company strives to build a collaborative work environment where everybody supports everybody. It focuses more on the mission, requirements, and needs than “That’s not my job”.
- I appreciate the dedication to safety coupled with our core behavior, “We empower our people”. Empowerment gives our workforce the ability to be heard without the fear of consequences. After all, when it comes to working safely whose input would you rather have, someone on the sidelines or the staff performing the work? This helps me to rest assured that our workforce won’t put themselves at risk.
- Every workday at Chugach is different. This keeps it exciting and far from mundane. Employees are challenged to perform at the top of their abilities which results in full customer satisfaction and our success.
I love working for CGS because this company treats its employees like family. CGS takes pride in their employees. They expect high ethical and moral standards, honesty, teamwork and hard work.
In return they treat their employees with respect and compassion and provide a stable and secure work environment that promotes a highly functioning work force that strive to better themselves as well as the company for which we work. Just like a family does!
I have worked for Chugach for 15 years now. I can honestly say in my entire working career of 40 plus years I have never worked for a better company. CGS promotes a positive, safe, productive and motivational work environment. They give back to their employees just like family!
We offer competitive benefits to our employees including:
- Health Care – Full time employees and eligible dependents may enroll in the company health plan, which includes medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Life/Accidental Death and Dismemberment – The company provides basic life and accidental death coverage at no cost to you.
- Short-term and long-term disability
- 401k Plan – Eligible employees are able to participate immediately, upon receiving enrollment instructions from our 401k vendor.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Sometimes, life can be challenging, and the company provides our employees with options to help them through difficult times. Our EAP provides assistance with counseling, financial issues and legal issues.
Can’t find what you’re looking for to start your Chugach Government Solutions career? Email our HR team here.
Chugach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, disability, genetic factors, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Per the requirements of U.S. Presidential Executive Order 13665, we are communicating the following statement:
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
For additional questions, please contact Chugach’s Human Resources team firstname.lastname@example.org.